8/06/2010

WNYC - Radiolab Is Awesome

I know I'm probably one of the last people to have started listening to Radiolab. I've listened to the oldest three episodes that itunes has, each from 2007. All three have left me feeling excited and wishing my vocabulary was bigger. Not that the show is hard to understand. I just wish my brain would not keep saying, "This is such a "expletive of your choice" amazing podcast."
The most memorable phrase from the Who Am I episode was that you are one head injury away from being a completely different person. The ramifications of that have me a little dumbfounded. The Placebo episode also has me seriously pondering the amazing ability our bodies have to heal ourselves. Something that does not exist can cure you. Well, at least 25% of the time, but you'll have to listen to get the whole story.
Anyways, if anyone has room for one more podcast to fit into their play list, I would strongly, energetically, beseechingly, heartily, and vigorously encourage everyone to listen to Radiolab! I'm looking forward to a road trip soon, just so I can listen to 30+ hours of it.  Though my lovely wife might not be so keen. Who am I kidding. She's intelligent and beautiful, and intelligent beautiful people love Radiolab.
Cheers,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment