11/05/2008

I have a dream

An amazing thing has happened, Obama got elected, though I think everyone knows that.
The comparison has been made, and will probably be made again, but after listening to Obamas acceptance speech I listened to the historic I have a dream speech. It's amazing to listen to one after another, and gave me great hope for our neighbors to the south. Way to go, I hope you keep showing the world you're growing up. It won't be easy, and I think PZ Myers was correct in his post today. It's still a time of optimism and I am happy I was alive to see it.
Cheers,
Noophy.

1 comment:

  1. Our school stopped class to watch the inauguration. I can't think of a bigger waste of time.

    He's a politician. Just because Bush was terrible doesn't mean that the next one will be great. Bah humbug.

    ReplyDelete